Monday, December 1, 2008

How much is too much?

My plan for the guest book is to make it look more like an old fashioned photo album. I always thought it was silly to have someone sitting at the guest book table, bc they never actually do anything. Why do people do that? I'm going to get my guest book people to take a picture on a digital camera of everyone that signs the book. That way I am guaranteed to get a picture of most people that come. And its fun taking people's mugshots.

On each page I'm going to draw on a squares where the picture will go and lines beside it for people to write on. And I'm a big sucker for those old fashioned triangles that hold pictures in place. I'm not a real big do-it-yourselfer. This is about the size of project that I can manage.

I hope that people don't feel bombarded with pictures. I love pictures and I can't get enough of them. We are going to have pictures as part of our table numbers, on a home made card everyone is going to get at the table, and we are probably having a slide show as well. Is this too much?

No comments: