Monday, October 6, 2008

AWESOME engagement photos

L and I just got our pictures back from our engagement photo session , and we couldn't be happier! We actually look like normal people. No squint eye! No pained smile! And I'm pretty impressed with my makeup if I do say so myself. You can't even tell that I had a grand total of 9 hours sleep in two days or that I got ready in 45 minutes, when the bare minimum usually takes me an hour.

I am so happy that we went with our photographer! I have complete faith that our wedding photos will be spectacular. The wedding pictures were pretty much my biggest thing, so I am relieved that I don't need to worry about it anymore. I was concerned before because he doesn't charge as much as the top drawer photographers. I didn't want a bargain photographer at the expence of quality, but that is totally not the case.

I am also releived that my glasses didn't cause a problem. They usually slide down my nose so that the rims cut thru my eyes, get glare on the glass or cause shadows on my face, but this wasn't a problem. They actually looked good. I'm a long time glasses wearer, and I still don't like wearing them. I got an eye infection years ago that left me unable to wear contacts because my eyes don't tear properly, but I'm going to give it a try again. (fingers crossed) But if it doesn't work, at least I know that I will still look good, even with my glasses on. I was also concerned that my extreme paleness would be a problem (sometimes flashes make me look ghost-like) but it wasn't!




These are my three favorite pictures:




(Pictures taken by Joseph Keith) Thanks Joseph!!

No comments: